Saturday, October 5, 2024

PLEASE DON'T SELL AMERICA OUT TO 45 AND COMMUNIST

 Dear Readers

I am appealing to your better judgement for my freedom, we are heading into an election with just a few more weeks to go.  I am pleading with all you free thinking Americans to check out who you put in the White House.  One is going to help us to remain a Democracy and one is going to bring us to COMMUNIST, instead of us blocking the boarders from incomers, we will be trying to find someplace for us to go.  Whether bond or free is November 5, 2024 is the decision that you will be deciding on that day.  I personally am praying you choose freedom.  I happen to  love America and I don't have no place to go after I leave here.  My next stop will be heaven my goal.  One option in this election is Freedom, the other option is a fool for a leader and COMMUNIST is your chosen option, and if you don't know anything about communism I would advise you look it up before you choose it to be your lifestyle for the rest of your life.  Ukraine can tell you something about it, look  them up.  GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.

No comments: