Friday, July 5, 2024

I WANT TO SAVE AMERICA

 Dear Reader

I  want to save America from a man who has already shown his disrespect for America and all it stand for.  I love America, my mother's three brothers fought for America, I have three brothers who fought for America, and my only two sons fought for America.  I am deeply invested in America.  This is my home and I have no place to go if this renegade is the President again.  He cares nothing about being a leader he is interesting in the power he gains, he has no interest in it's citizens, he threw his own son under the bus when it suited him.  Check out his Project 2025 he and his think tank made for America, He said he would be a dictator day one.  HE 45 intend to change all the rules of America, look at how he has changed a lot of the rules now, look how all the Senators and  Representatives 147 of them IS HELPING HIM,  HE PLACED SUPREME COURT JUDGES RIGHT WHERE HE WOULD NEED THEM AND ALL his allies are bending over backward to make sure he gets away with his many crimes, without any respect to law and order, all his associates are fired, going to jail, licenses getting suspended, all the while he is continuing to move alone one court hold up after another on other people's money, the great mob boss, with threats of a bloodbath if he doesn't win this election, everybody has nick names like a child at play, and these are just a few of the things we can expect should he become President again.  PLEASE DON'T SELL OUR COUNTRY OUT TO BECOME UKRAINE 2.0  GOD BLRSS YOU AND GOD BLESS AMERICA TOO.

No comments: