Friday, December 23, 2022

THANKS

Dear Readers:

Thanks to all of you who have found my page and continue to read it.  I appreciate it.  At this time I want to say I appreciate those of you who are responsible for the running of our Government and takes this responsibility seriously.  I am glad you realize you have the lively hood of many Americans in you hand and that this is not a place for you to take out your personal vendettas out on us.  The ones who act like this is their personal play ground and whatever they do is okay, I am putting them on notice we are sick and tired of it and not going to tolerate it any more.  Like any other job I am going to make it my business to advise every one that read to check your work and if you are not fulfilling your duties to see to it that you will not be in the job.  Since you are so financially conscientious, you wouldn't want to be in a job that you are not doing would you?

No comments: