Tuesday, August 16, 2022

PATRIOTS LOVE COUNTRY NOT MAN

 Dear Readers:

I am here trying to send out a warning for the soul of our Country, There are many who are calling themselves patriots, well I am here to advise Patriots Loves Country not man.  With that being said, we are in danger of losing our Country.  The worse I have ever seen.  GOP and Dems it is very important that you take this very serious, we have a former leader who is working hard to full fill his intent to be president for life and he does not care that he is violating the Constitution, the law carrying down as many as will follow him, not caring whether they are jailed or not, just as long as he wins.  If you like our democracy, you had better think what you are going to do about it.  The liberals don't have all the answers, but we have a better chance of being free than we do with the leaders we have in the GOP, they are not governing with Country in Mind either, when you violate your oath to defend the Country against domestic and foreign TERROISTS  and they assist in an insurrection they have lost their ever loving mind also.  Don't let the Democrats or Liberals as the GOP love to call us, well what I have to say about them at least they seem to love people that is more than what I can say about the GOP.  The Bible say love thy neighbor as thy self, they only folk they seem to love is me myself and I. 

No comments: